Sunday, August 19, 2012

WWW #25

Man, I’m so behind on these posts.  I keep telling myself I will be better and then I just totally slack again.  Let’s get caught up shall we?

Monday:

IMG_0695

This is this really cute yellow print dress I’ve had for awhile.  I wore it with my platform brown flower sandals from Target.

Tuesday:

IMG_0697

I’m wearing this goldish sleeveless blouse with my black capris.  I wore a wide black belt and then the shoes are a copper colored sandal.  (They really didn’t match that well and I was self conscious about them all day!)

Wednesday:

IMG_0698

This is a new dress I got from Avon.  I actually really like it.  I wore it with my black patent leather sandals.

Thursday:

IMG_0705

I really hate this outfit.  I was just too lazy and late to change after I got dressed.  I’m wearing a sleeveless top with a black skirt and the pink and black shrug.  The shoes are flat black velvet thongs.  YUCK!

Friday:

IMG_0708

I’m wearing a long white silk blouse, blue capris and my white Brighton sandals. 

Man, I don’t even have a favorite outfit this week.  They are all just bleh!

No comments: