Sunday, August 19, 2012

WWW #30

This was a really bad week for me.  I was really sick the beginning of the week with some sort of flu.  I missed 3 days of work so I only have 2 outfits to share for this week.  The good part of being sick this week though was I got to sit home and watch the Olympics this week.  I love it!  They are the only sports that I actually watch.

Thursday:

IMG_0874

I’m wearing navy capris with a cream colored knit shirt with a flower detail on the breast.  I wore it with my tan Brighton sandals.

Friday:

IMG_0876

This is one of those shirts that are so hard to pair with anything.  I wore it with my brown capris but they really didn’t match.  That color is just kind of between a brown and a gray so it doesn’t match anything.  Oh well, I wore it anyway.  I paired it with my brown flat sandals.

No comments: