Sunday, August 19, 2012

WWW #29

OK, it is official…I hate my hair cut.  As I’ve been doing all these posts to get caught up I’ve gone from pictures with my hair before to the way it is now and I MISS MY HAIR!!!!! 

Monday:

IMG_0863

Yep…time to lose some of these unwanted pounds.  This looks horrible!  I’m wearing a black and tan striped blouse with my black capris and my black sparkly Toms.

Tuesday:

IMG_0865

This is a brown and white checked western shirt with my white capris.  I wore it with a wide brown leather belt and some brown sandals.  It actually was a pretty cute outfit.

Wednesday:

IMG_0868

This is a cute black, white, and yellow dress from Coldwater Creek that I got on sale a couple of years ago.  I wore it with a yellow cardigan belted with a wide black belt.  The shoes are peep toe sandals from Target.

Thursday:

 

IMG_0870

I’m wearing gray pants with a black tank and turquoise sweater.  The scarf ties it all together with all of those colors in it. 

Friday:

IMG_0872

I’m wearing my blue work shirt with my off white capris and blue sandals.  The sandals matched the shirt perfectly!  I love when that happens!

No comments: