Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WWW #38

Well, I was sick on Monday of this week so I don’t have a Monday outfit.  We’ll be starting with Tuesday.  I didn’t think you’d want to see me in my sweats laying on the couch all day!

Tuesday:

IMG_1369

This outfit took some bravery on my part to pull off.  I’ve always been such a “matchy-matchy” girl.  Things just have to match!  Well, I’m really trying to stretch my boundaries and go with some of the current fashion trends and in case you haven’t noticed they are definitely not in the “everything has to match” camp.  So, this was my first stretch! 

Pants:  Loft – August 2012

Shirt:  New York and Company – 2011

Shoes:  Sperry – Dillards – very old

Jewelry:  This is some VERY old stuff I’ve had for a long time.  I think I got the necklace, bracelet, and earrings in 1986 or 1987.  Does that make it vintage yet????

Wednesday:

IMG_1373

This must be the week I decided to stretch my fashion wings so to speak!

Dress:  Target – very old, like 2008 I think????

Boots:  Brighton – Old, 2009 I think?

Jewelry:  Brighton, Avon, Tiffany’s

Thursday:

IMG_1376

Lovin’ this outfit!

Pants:  Target – August 2012

Blouse:  Coldwater Creek (the best white blouse you will ever own!) – 2011

Jacket:  Coldwater Creek – 2011

Shoes:  Boutique 9 – online from www.ruelala.com

Jewelry:  Not sure, I think Avon?

Friday:

IMG_1378

OK, before I go any further, I decided to take the pants out of the boots so this picture is not really how I looked all day, but oh well, you get the idea.

Pants:  Loft – August 2012

Boots:  JC Penney – Black Friday 2011

Sweater:  Ann Taylor Outlet (I think) – 2010

Shirt:  Ann Taylor Outlet – 2010

Belt – came with a skirt

Jewelry:  Brighton, Avon, Tiffany’s

My favorite this week by far is Thursday!  I love that outfit and I’ll have to wear it again some day!

No comments: