Monday, April 30, 2012

WWW #15

Woo Hoo…one more week after this and I’m totally caught up!

Monday:

IMG_0521

I’m wearing my brown and cream jacket with a cream lacy tank, brown pants and my brown Sperry’s.

Tuesday:

IMG_0524

I’m wearing a red and white sleeveless ruffled blouse with my red Ralph Lauren sweater, white pants, red belt, and red shoes.  I also carried my red Brighton purse for the day too.  Totally cute!

Wednesday:

IMG_0527

I’m wearing my brown pants with a beige short sleeve t-shirt and my beige mesh with studs vest.  This shirt and vest match so well!  I was surprised when I looked for something to wear today and figured out they matched!  Yay!  I love it when I find new matching outfits!

Thursday:

IMG_0529

I’m wearing my black and beige leopard print sweater with a beige blousy top that has rope trim and black pants.  I paired it all with my Boutique 9 sandals that I love so much!

Friday:

IMG_0530

I’m wearing my blue zebra print maxi dress with a simple white t-shirt under it and blue sandals.  Man, I love this dress.  It’s like wearing jammies to work!  ha ha ha

No comments: