Monday, April 30, 2012

WWW #11

Still catching up…

Monday:

IMG_0431

I’m wearing my pink chiffon sleeveless shell with a matching brown with pink sweater and brown pants.  I wore my brown Ralph Lauren heels with it.

Tuesday:

IMG_0432

I’m wearing my black and tan leopard sweater, a black tank, black pants and my leopard Ann Taylor heels.  Man…I love these shoes so much!  They are calf hair and they are so freaking cute and comfortable!

Wednesday:

IMG_0435

I’m wearing my beige sheath dress with brown wide belt, brown shrug sweater and brown boots.  Very similar to the outfit I wore on Wednesday 2 weeks ago…but not the same.  ha ha ha

Thursday:

IMG_0436

I’m wearing my black Tiffany blue sweater with my black sleeveless turtleneck and black pants.  I paired it with my black Sperry’s.

Friday:

IMG_0438

I’m wearing my gray ruffled sweater, black tank, black pants, and my black Sperry’s.  I really love this sweater.  It’s one of my faves.

No comments: