Monday, April 30, 2012

WWW #12

Not much preamble in these posts, just trying to catch up.  Pardon my shortness.  Once I’m caught up, I’ll try to be more chatty.

Monday:

IMG_0439

This is my coral with cream and beige ruffled tank with a matching coral sweater.  I paired it with my beige capris and silver sandals.

Tuesday:

IMG_0442

My red, white, and blue maxi dress with red accessories.  A red sweater and red headband and my red jewelry.  I wore the same silver sandals I wore the day before.  Man, looking at this picture, this dress really makes me look pregnant and fat.  I need to rethink this fashion choice I do believe.

Wednesday:

IMG_0444

I’m wearing my lime green/yellowish tank with a sweater shrug (that matches it exactly and they didn’t come from the same place).  I paired it with my black capris and matching lime green sandals from Ann Taylor.  I really love these shoes and I’m so glad it’s Spring and I can wear them again!

Thursday:

IMG_0447

I’m wearing this really awesome top.  It’s a silky material with a brown, red, and black print on it.  It is cut in at the top so it’s really hard to wear a bra with it, it pretty much only works with a strapless and I don’t know about you but my strapless bra KILLS me!  I wore my black shrug and black pants.  I’m also wearing my black sandal heels.

Friday:

IMG_0450

I’m wearing my gray sheath dress with my pink sweater and pink heels.  I really love these shoes and for as high as they are they are surprisingly comfortable.  They also got me a half price car wash that day because car washes were half price if you had on high heels!  Love it!

No comments: