Monday, April 30, 2012

WWW #10

Still trying to catch up, so these next few posts are going to be short and sweet…now on to the meat!

Monday:

IMG_0425

I’m wearing my silk black and tan tank, with a tan sweater and black pants.  I’ve paired it with my black Sperry’s.

Tuesday:

IMG_0429

I’m wearing one of my favorite tops.  It’s black with white polka-dots.  The front of this is so cute!  It has lace trim and a ribbon bow in the front.  I wore it with my khaki pants.  I actually have shoes that match this top exactly but I couldn’t find them this day so I just wore black heels.  Yippy!  You know what that means don’t you?  I can wear this exact same outfit again with the matching shoes!  ha ha ha

That’s it for this week.  I was sick as can be for the rest of this week and throughout the weekend.  I was actually still sick the next week but I did go ahead and come on in.

On to next week…

No comments: