Thursday, February 2, 2012

WWW #3

I’m really sorry I’m so late with this post.  My daughter emailed me today and scolded me slightly for not having this post out.  She said “it’s almost time for WWW #4 and you haven’t done WWW #3 yet”…so let’s just rectify that shall we?

If you are new to my blog first of all welcome!  Second of all, this post will explain it all.  For everyone else, let’s go ahead and get started.  So, on Monday I wore this:

IMG_0214

My brown slacks, a pink camisole and my brown and pink sweater.  I really love this sweater and camisole set.  I wore my pink flowered Brighton jewelry with it as well as my brown shoes from Target.  Very comfy outfit!

Oh, I’ve figured out that on days that I have Physical Therapy (Mon, Tue, and Thur) I have to wear something that they can put those electrodes on my shoulder so my outfits on those days need to be sleeveless basically.  So, on Tuesday, I wore this:

IMG_0216

I’m wearing my black capri’s, a black sleeveless turtleneck, my long cream knit sweater and boots.  I paired it all with gold jewelry.

Wednesday (one of my 2 days with no PT) I wore this:

IMG_0218

I’m wearing long brown pants, a white blouse, and a brown with gold and white threads jacket.  Again, I’m wearing gold jewelry and brown heels.  The heels are actually from Ralph Lauren and I got them from a coworker for free because they hurt her feet!  Yay!!!!

Thursday (back to PT), I wore this:

IMG_0221

I loved this outfit!  It was my favorite for the week and it’s going to be downright impossible not to wear it again!  sniff sniff.  I’m wearing gray pants, a bright yellow shirt (kind of almost a halter neck to it), my turquoise sweater, and a scarf that combines all of those colors together.  I’m also wearing my gray suede shoes and silver jewelry.  I looked cute and got tons of compliments on this outfit.  The only downside to the whole thing is I have to wear a strapless bra with it which I totally hate but other than that…it is so CUTE!

Ah, finally it’s Friday!

IMG_0222

I’m wearing a khaki dress (that I got on sale at New York and Company after Christmas for $20!) with an open knit sweater that buttons up the front.  I belted it with my khaki Brighton belt and wore my brown high heeled boots with it.  That sweater is YEARS old but I get compliments on it every time I wear it.  I’m pretty sure I’ve had it about 20 years even.  It has a Casual Corner label in it if that tells you anything.  I can’t even remember the last time I saw one of those.  I’m also wearing silver Brighton jewelry with it.

So, that was my week last week.  I have a slight surprise though.  I have a bonus picture this week.  We went to the UMC Gala this year.  It’s this ball at the place where I work they do every year.  It’s for charity but it’s a fancy deal so I get to dress up.  I got to go this year and I was so happy.  I got to wear a dress that I just got in the last few months.  I got this at an estate sale for a whole $10!  It was marked $20 but everything was half off that day.  It fits me like it was made for me!!!!! 

IMG_0234

It’s a black solid beaded dress.  The top is a mesh along with the center.  My hair turned out so cute too.  My sister and my niece did my hair for me.  They rolled it up while wet and then styled it for me.  I loved it.  Lots of big loose curls.  I wish I could wear it like this all the time but sitting in rollers for 3 hours (one of which was spent blow drying it) is a little much to do on a regular basis!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

the yellow is BEAUTIFUL on you! pretty gala dress as well!