Friday, June 15, 2012

WWW #17

I was so good and got all caught up on my WWW posts and then just miserably failed to keep the momentum going so once again I’m terribly behind.  Let’s see how this goes.  This is the week of April 30th I believe. 

Monday:

IMG_0541

I’m wearing black pants with my mint/black/white top and mint sweater.  I love this outfit, it’s really one of my faves.  I have no idea what shoes I’m wearing and I did a lousy job on taking the picture so it’s anyone’s guess.

Tuesday:

IMG_0546

I’m wearing my navy sleeveless blouse with ruffles and my khaki capris with these super cute denim shoes that I got from Avon.

Wednesday:

IMG_0549

My black capris with this cute printed top from Ann Taylor with my black shrug and my BCBG sandals.  I love these shoes and they are super comfortable!

That’s it for this week.  We left town on Thursday to head to Austin for the Pink Floyd concert.  We had such a great time!  We rented a house in Lakeway so I thought I would share a picture of the pool at the house we rented.  It was amazing!

IMG_0577

 

This house was my dream house!  Ah…it was amazing!

No comments: