Thursday, June 28, 2012

WWW #24

Woo Hoo!  This is a short week!  Girls weekend is this weekend so I’m taking Friday off and heading to the lake to hang out with 14 other wonderful women!  I’ll have a post on my gift that I made for everyone right after this one too.  So, stay tuned for something besides my Weekend Wardrobe Wrap-ups…finally something interesting is coming!  ha ha ha

But, back to the WWW…here we go:

Monday:

IMG_0655

I’m wearing a maxi dress that I bought in New York quite awhile ago.  I just love when stuff like this happens.  I was wanting to wear this dress and I was looking in my closet to see what I could wear over it since it has spaghetti straps and I found this sweater…and it matched it perfectly!  I know some people don’t do the matchy matchy thing but I love it!  I didn’t buy them from the same place either.  The dress came from New York and Company and the sweater came from Target.  LOVE IT!  I paired it with a white thin belt and my white Brighton sandals.

Tuesday:

IMG_0675

I’m wearing my gray pants with a gray and yellow sheer top.  I put a gray cami under the top.  I also wore my gray tall sandals with it.

Wednesday:

IMG_0677

OK, this was my favorite outfit for the week.  I wore my tan dress with turquoise sweater.  I have a turquoise and tan necklace but the best part is the shoes!  Aren’t they adorable?  I’ve had these shoes forever too!  I got them at Mervyn’s…back when Mervyn’s was still Mervyn’s and not a theatre in the making.  Is there still Mervyn’s in other places I wonder????

That’s it for the week.  I’m outta here for girls weekend!  I can’t wait!!!!!

No comments: