Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry for the lack of posting, I really do promise a very long post coming soon. But, this is a hint as to what's been taking up all my time when I'm not at work. The good news? They are finally done and ready to address and mail. Hopefully I'll get all my cards ready to go this weekend and can then finish my epic long Christmas decorating post. In the meantime...enjoy my Christmas cards. I had something else entirely in mind when I ordered my supplies this year for my Christmas cards, but my idea just didn't work out. So, on to Plan B. I got this idea from the Stampin Up catalog and just modified it a little to fit what I had. I really love the way they came out. There are 6 special ones for my kids, my parents, my in-laws, and my sisters. Everyone else gets the other one. I think they are both really cute though. I started making my own cards about 5 or so years ago and I love it. I just think my cards are a little extra special because they are truly hand made. Enjoy!






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the cards! they came out so pretty! love the double ribbon! i know your recipients are going to love them!!