Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

On the Fifth day of Christmas my true friend gave to me...Five matching ornaments for my tree!

I didn't actually make any of these ornaments though. We have this wonderful nursery in town that really does it right for Christmas. They have their entire showroom crammed full with decorated trees. So many trees, so many themes, so many ideas! I went and chose 5 ornaments a piece for each of my girls. My youngest daughter has her house decorated in bright greens and red, so I chose ornaments in line with that color scheme...
My oldest daughter has her house decorated in silvers and golds so I chose her ornaments in line with that color scheme as well...

They love their new ornaments and they both said they look great on their tree! Woo Hoo!

No comments: