Monday, September 17, 2012

WWW #36

Oh man, last week was FANTASTIC!  The weather was amazing.  Fall has finally arrived and I took full advantage.  So, let’s look at my wardrobe choices for the first official cool week here in grand ole West Texas!

Monday:

IMG_1330

I’m totally loving these new ankle pants from Target (and their skinny’s too!)

Pants:  Target, August 2012

Sweater:  Target, at least 4-5 years ago.  I love how it matched the current buy from Target though!  I love it when that happens!

Blouse:  Cato, Summer 2010 (I think, not really sure)

Belt:  Came with a tunic top from Target, August 2012

Shoes:  Target, Summer 2011

Jewelry:  H&M, Tiffany’s, Avon

Wow, I’m just a walking, talking advertisement for Target today aren’t I?

Tuesday:

IMG_1340

I loved this outfit!  I think I look really polished and put together!

Skirt:  New York and Company, Fall 2011

Sweater:  Ann Taylor, Spring 2012

Blouse:  New York and Company, Summer 2011

Belt:  Target, Fall 2011

Shoes:  Dillards, Winter 2011

Jewelry:  Stella and Dot, Tiffany’s, Avon

Wednesday:

IMG_1342

It’s Miracle Jeans Day at work!  It is the one time of year I can wear jeans to work.  Of course I have to pay $5.00 to do it but it’s a worthy cause and I get to jazz out some jeans so it’s definitely a win-win!

Jeans:  LA Idol, got them at Holiday Happening not last year but the year before, so November of 2010

Shirt:  Harley Davidson

Boots:  Harley Davidson

Yep, I wore my bike…and it started to rain so I promptly took it home, changed into my Toms and took the Tahoe back to work at lunch. 

Jewelry:  Avon, Tiffany’s, Brighton

Thursday:

IMG_1344

Another super cute outfit!

Skinny Pants:  Target, August 2012

Shirt:  New York and Company, Summer 2011

Jean Jacket:  Old Navy, August 2012

Scarf:  Thrifted at an Estate Sale (paid just $.50 for it!)

Shoes:  Calvin Klein, got them from Ruelala.com last year.  I LOVE these shoes and I swear if they had them in every color I would buy them.  They are so cute and tall but comfortable!

Jewelry:  Brighton, Tiffany’s, Avon

Friday:

IMG_1350

Pants:  Target ankle pants, August 2012

Shirt:  Not sure the brand, got it at Wild Oats, a local boutique here in town.

Shoes:  Ann Klein, got them at Tuesday Morning this week (SUPER COMFY and cute!)

Jewelry:  Brighton, Tiffany’s, Avon

Man, this week is hard to pick my favorite outfit.  I think I have to go with Thursday since I got the most compliments that day! 

No comments: