Friday, September 7, 2012

Some Fall Must-Haves

I thought I would share with you some of my recent Fall Must-Have purchases.  Although the temps this past week have been anything but fall-like, I still am in the spirit and the mood for some fall wardrobe choices.  I think a few key pieces will just totally transform your wardrobe and give you that much needed inspiration to throw some new outfits together to get through the new season.  So, here are some things I’ve bought that you will be seeing soon in my WWW posts.

First off:

ankle_pant

A really nicely tailored pair of ankle pants.  These are from Target and they run $24.99.  They have tons of colors.  I got some in this tobacco color, black, and a really pretty wine color.  It’s weird though, the black ones are a little longer than the other 2.  Oh well, they are super cute and super flirty with high heels!

Second:

boots

Some cowgirl boots!  I mean who doesn’t love them some cowboy boots?  Well, actually who doesn’t love them some cowboy period?  I got these at DSW and they were only $59.95.  They are SUPER comfortable and I’m pretty sure I can wear them all day and into the night without hurting my feet.  I had to order mine online because my DSW had exactly 2 pairs in the store, a 6 and a 10.  Um, does everyone in my town wear a 7?  I’ve about decided I must be a super popular size in everything.  On the pants above, I wanted to get those ankle pants in every color but they only had my size in the 3 that I got.  They have this beautiful purple pair that I really wanted but none in my size.  And I was at that Target last week and they didn’t have these pants at all, so within 1 week they got them and then sold out of my size in almost all of the colors!  As it was, I got the last pair of the 3 I did get in my size.  Sorry all you slightly plump girls out there, you are outta luck if you want them now!

Third:

jacket

A jean jacket!  I’ve been wanting one of these for awhile.  I keep seeing such cute outfits with the maxi dress or even regular dresses and skirts paired with a jean jacket.  I found mine at Old Navy for $29.95.  LOVE IT!  I liked it so much actually that I bought both of my daughters one too.  Yeah, we’ve all wanted one so I decided to share the love once I found this beauty for a really decent price.  They run a little small I think.  I had to get an XL and I usually wear a large at Old Navy.  Just sayin’.

Fourth:

shoes

Some bright colored pumps.  I’ve been wanting some of these for awhile too.  Sometimes I wear all brown, gray, or black and I want to jazz up the outfit a little.  I think a cool shoe in a different bright color would be just the ticket!  I got these at Target.  They are the berry color and they are $29.95.  They have a couple of other colors as well, but these were the brightest so I chose these.  I can’t wait to wear them with an all black outfit to give it a pop of color.

So, those are my fall purchases thus far.  Stay tuned to see how I integrate them into the wardrobe I already have.  What are your fall must-haves?

No comments: