Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WWW #34

I don’t know about the rest of you but I am sooooo ready for FALL!  This heat is really getting to me.  We had a few weeks of temps in the high 80’s and lows in the low 60’s so I was getting excited thinking that Fall was here.  Uh, no.  Last week and it looks like this week as well had temps in the high 90’s and even approached 100 a couple of times.  Please, Please, Please, let this heat go away and bring me some fall temps!  I’m sick of my summer clothes and I’m really looking forward to bringing back some fall pieces!

Oh well, back to the wardrobe choices for last week…

Monday:

IMG_1228

This is a new shirt I got that works for now but will also transition into the Fall with ease.  I liked this outfit really.

Shirt:  Target, last week!

Pants:  New York and Company, last year sometime I think

Shoes:  Sperry’s, got them at Dillards in the summer of 2011

Purse:  Coach, got it at the Coach outlet a few years ago.

Jewelry:  Brighton mostly with some other bracelets as well.

Tuesday:

IMG_1230

This is one of those wild “I can’t believe this is working outfits”  I got this dress at H&M in New York on our trip last summer.  This a few weeks ago we went to visit our friends in Dallas and we went to Northridge Mall and they had an H&M there and they had this sweater that matched it exactly!  LOVE it when that kind of thing works out for me.

Dress:  H&M, New York, Summer 2011

Sweater:  H&M, Dallas, Summer 2012

Shoes:  DSW, Liz Claiborne brand, August 2012

Purse:  Big Budhha, got online via Zulilly, last summer

Jewelry:  Brighton mostly

Wednesday:

IMG_1234

Shirt:  Ralph Lauren Polo outlet, summer 2010

Pants:  New York and Company, Fall 2011

Belt:  Brighton Outlet, summer 2010

Shoes:  Ralph Lauren, freebies given to me by a coworker because they hurt her feet!  They don’t bother me at all.

Jewelry:  necklace and bracelet by Tiffany’s.  other bracelets as well.

Thursday:

IMG_1239

This is one of my new Must Have fall pieces, a jean jacket.  I got this one at Old Navy for a really good price of $29.50.

Pants:  Loft, August 2012

Shirt:  J Crew outlet, summer 2010

Jacket:  Old Navy, August 2012

Shoes and Belt:  Brighton outlet, summer 2010

Jewelry:  Brighton mostly.

Friday:

IMG_1241

Well, get ready to see this shirt for awhile.  We get to wear these on Friday’s at work through football season and since it is fun and cute and comfortable, I’ll probably take advantage of getting to wear a t-shirt to work while I can!

T-Shirt:  work, $13.00 and the proceeds benefit the Children’s Miracle Network

Pants:  New York and Company, Fall 2011

Shoes:  Toms

Hope you had a great Labor Day!  I sure enjoyed my 3 day weekend!!!!

No comments: