Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WWW #35

So, last week had Labor Day which means a short week for me.  Have you noticed though that when you have Monday off, your Tuesday is even a bigger drag than your Monday would have been?  Oh well, at least it was still just a 4 day work week.  Let’s get started with the outfits from last week.

Tuesday:

IMG_1245

I decided to wear my new western boots!  I liked this outfit actually and I felt pretty cute today.  I am wearing:

Shirt:  New York and Company Outlet, February 2011

Skirt:  A gift from my sister but I think she got it at Penney’s or Kohls, November 2010

Belt:  Brighton Outlet, Summer 2011

Boots:  DSW, Madden Girl Brand, August 2012

Accessories:  Turquoise necklace and bracelet from a Church Bazarre, other miscellaneous bracelets from Brighton and others that I don’t really remember.

Wednesday:

IMG_1254

Blouse:  Avon, new this campaign (Did I mention I sell Avon?)

Pants:  Ann Taylor, VERY old, like 5 years old at least.

Shoes:  Coach from Dillards, 3 years old I think

Accessories:  Necklace, earrings, and bracelet from Premier Jewelry, August 2012, also gold charm bracelet from Tiffany’s with lots of charms I’ve received as gifts from my dear Hot Rod, watch from Avon

Thursday:

IMG_1262

OK, this is the first time in probably forever that I have worn white below the waist after Labor Day.  I have officially moved from the “it’s just not allowed camp” to the “I don’t care what people say, I’m wearing what I want camp”.  I mean when it’s 95 degrees outside it is still freaking SUMMER in my book!

Pants:  New York and Company, summer 2011

Shirt:  New York and Company outlet, February 2011

Sweater:  New York and Company, Summer 2011

Belt:  Came with a dress from Ann Taylor Outlet, Summer 2010

Shoes:  DSW, Moda brand, Summer 2011

Accessories:  Bracelet, Tiffany’s, Charm Bracelet, Brighton, Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelet, Brighton, Watch Avon

Friday:

IMG_1264

Pants:  These are those ankle pants I mentioned in my last post, I just got them at Target last week.

Shirt:  Avon, several years old…probably more like 4 or 5 years old

Shoes:  Ann Taylor on sale, summer 2011 (I love, Love, LOVE these shoes and they are super comfy!)

Accessories:  Necklace from the Brighton Outlet, Summer 2010, charm bracelet from Brighton, Black and Brown beaded coil bracelet from Avon.

Hope you had a fabulous Labor Day!

No comments: