Saturday, December 29, 2012

WWW #43

So, it’s almost the end of the year.  My goal is to do a summary post of all of my WWW’s from throughout the year.  We’ll see how well I did on my goals at the beginning of the year.  Before that though, I need to finish the WWW posts.  I can actually do that today because I am not going back to work until the 2nd of January.  I am very behind…yet again…so please bare (or should it be bear) with me while I do a bunch of posts today.

Monday

IMG_1723

This is a similar outfit to one I wore on the weekend in Santa Fe. 

Pants:  New York and Company, old…2010 or 2011

Red Sweater:  Target, October 2012

Blouse:  Cold Water Creek, 2011

Scarf:  Got it last year at Holiday Happening

Shoes:  DFW, Fall of 2011

Tuesday:

IMG_1727

Blouse:  New York and Company, 2011

Pants:  Target, August 2012

Tie:  Came with a blouse I got at New York and Company, after Christmas 2011

Shoes:  Ross, October 2012

Wednesday:

IMG_1729

This was Halloween, so while I didn’t dress up for work I did dress a little festive for the holiday!

Sweater:  Thrifted, Ann Taylor

Pants:  New York and Company, old 2010 or 2011

Shoes:  Sperry’s, old

Jewelry:  Brighton

Thursday:

No picture for this day.  I’m not sure what is going on actually.  I don’t have a picture for Thursday or Friday of this week…or any at all for the week following.  I don’t remember taking time off either so it’s a mystery where the pictures for this week are?????

No comments: