Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WWW #42

Just 10 weeks away now from a full 52 weeks of my WWW’s.  Time for the home stretch!

Monday:

IMG_1554

Pants:  Target, August 2012

Blouse:  Ann Taylor, OLD!

Shoes:  Ann Taylor, 2011 I think????

Belt:  Target, September 2012

Jewelry:  Brighton, Avon, Tiffany’s

Tuesday:

IMG_1569

Pants:  Target, August 2012

Sweater:  Target, 2011

Blouse:  Coldwater Creek, 2011

Belt:  TJ Maxx, October 2012

Shoes:  Hmm????  I can’t remember, but they are old!

Jewelry:  Coach, Avon, Tiffany’s

Wednesday:

IMG_1580

Pants:  Target, August 2012

Blouse:  New York and Company, summer 2012

Shoes:  Steven by Steve Madden, via www.ruelala.com

Jewelry:  Stella and Dot, Avon, Tiffany’s

Thursday:

IMG_1584

Dress:  TJ Maxx, Calvin Klein brand, last week! 

Boots:  JC Penney’s, Black Friday 2011, $29.99 special!  Love when they have their boots on sale the day after Thanksgiving!

Sweater:  New York and Company, 2011

Belt:  TJ Maxx, last week

Scarf:  I can’t remember when I got it but it was a gift.

Jewelry:  Avon, Tiffany’s, Brighton

I don’t have an outfit for Friday because we went out of town for the weekend.  The hubs and I went to Santa Fe, New Mexico for the weekend just to get away.  I do have my outfit for Saturday and Sunday to share with you though.  Friday’s was not much to share, it was sweats while we drove and then went to a spa!

Saturday:

IMG_1647

Jeans:  Target, September 2012

Boots:  Target, September 2012

Boot Socks:  Very Jane online

Vest:  New York and Company, Black Friday 2011

Sweater:  Loft, August 2012

Scarf:  Don’t remember????

Cross-body purse:  Coach, outlet 2010

Sunday:

IMG_1717

Pants:  Target, September 2012

Boots:  TJ Maxx, last week…only $24.99!!!!

Shirt:  not sure?  It’s really old

Scarf:  Holiday Happening, a Junior League thingy they have here right about this time of year actually (considering I’m posting this the middle of November).  This scarf is a kind of Burberry knock-off

So, that’s it for this week.  My favorite outfit was the one I wore on Saturday.  I felt very chic and I was so comfortable all day with the layering.  It was 32 degrees when we left the hotel that day and got up to about 55 so the vest was the perfect accessory for the day!

What is your favorite outfit?

2 comments:

Miss BonQ said...

I have no idea how I ended up here, on your blog! But guess what, I'm glad I did!! I love your sense of style, you dress extremely well for your body type! You look great!

Hugs from Sweden!

Terri said...

Miss BonQ, I'm so happy you found your way to my blog. Thank you so much for your wonderful compliment. It's not easy to make "this" look good but I really do try. :)