Thursday, April 21, 2011

And now...for your enjoyment!

Just a really quick post here. I went to my local Goodwill the other day on my lunch hour and found some really cool stuff. I'll be doing some posts on my trash to treasure projects as soon as I can. In the meantime though I added all of the blogs that I follow over there > on my blog list. When you are needing some inspiration or some ideas, or you just want to look at pretty things take a look at all of these wonderful blogs. People always ask me, "how did you think of that?" My answer 99% of the time is "I didn't, I copied it." As they say "Imitation is the finest form of flattery!" So feel free to take a gander at one, two, or even all of the blogs over there and get some inspiration.

I'll have my first trash to treasure Goodwill makeover soon!

No comments: