Monday, December 5, 2011

My Christmas Dining Room Table

Well, I woke up this morning to a blanket of snow covering the ground and snow flurries fluttering in the air!  It is now 24 degrees and all I want to do is go home and cuddle by the fire with my man.  One thing the snow does though is really make me get even more into the Christmas spirit!  So, I thought I would share another of my Christmas decorating projects.  This is my dining room table centerpiece setting.

IMG_5970

I started with a new floral centerpiece.  I combined some after Christmas sale items from Dillards last year with my crystal and gold vase I got at an Estate Sale this year.  I love the final product too.

IMG_5979

The bedazzled poinsettias are my favorite!  I then hung some gold and red bulbs from the chandelier.  I added some greenery along the length of the table and then added the candlesticks and the reindeer.  The reindeer are another after Christmas purchase from the year before last.  I think at least 75% of my Christmas décor comes from the after Christmas sales.  We (meaning my daughters and I) are already making out our list for the sales we want to hit this year and still hoping they have the things we want!

IMG_5980

IMG_5974

IMG_5971

I just realized I haven’t changed out my Blessings shadow box though so please try to pretend that it has the Christmas spirit!  ha ha ha

Next up…my main Christmas tree….stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

LOVE!!! so pretty!